Monday, July 25, 2011

Foodie adventures, out and about:

I haven't posted anything in so long, so I've got lots of shots banked up waiting to be viewed.

A few months back I had one of our semi-regular breakfast meet-ups with A, and this time we went to Milk & Honey in Northbridge.

I ordered the vegetarian plate (not the actual name - can't remember it now, it's been that long) and it was really tasty but HUGE - I couldn't finish it. I hate wasting food, but I just couldn't fit any more in.


I loved the decor - transparent honey-coloured chairs:
Bee wallpaper:


Another new(ish) spot I tried recently is Cantina 663 in Mt Lawley. It's a Spanish-inspired place that I'd love to go back to and try some of the savoury dishes.

I ordered the gingerbread parfait with rhubarb, which ended up being very different to what I expected. It was still tasty, though a bit too much honey flavour for my liking. (I just don't really like honey-flavoured things though - I'm sure the flavours were balanced correctly for those who like honey.)

S got the potato soup. I had a spoonful and it was very tasty:
We spend most of the afternoon looking at knitting books.

No comments: